SAVE THE DATE ! SAVE THE DATE ! SAVE THE DATE ! SAVE THE DATE !
we are deeply grateful to the
bag sponsors that make this
1. KH Property & Estates/Khahlidra Hadhazy to honor HPHS Cheer
2. The Denning Walsh Family
3. The Shannon Family to honor
the HP Girls Varsity Soccer Team
4. Friends of the Boys Basketball Team
5. The Juricic Family to honor Girls Varsity Soccer Gold Division Champions
6. The Weinberg Family to honor the HP Boys Varsity Soccer Team
7. The Belger Family to honor Calvin and Harrison Clark
8. The MacKinnon Family to honor the High School Baseball and Soccer Teams
9. The Stoll Family to honor Coach Girvan and the Varsity Wrestling Team
10. The Quaal Crowley Family to honor the Boys Soccer Team and Coach Roig and Rojas for all their dedication and hard work!
The Garcia Segura Family to honor HP Athletics
The Hammond Family to honor
Coach Stark and the XC Team
and to our door prize sponsors-
we couldn't do this without you!
SPONSOR A BAG HERE
HONOR YOUR TEAM,
WITH A BAG SPONSORSHIP!
With a $100 donation you can dedicate one of our beautiful bags, or our door prizes, to your favorite team, athlete, or coach.
Your dedication will be listed in the program, featured on our bag display, announced before each round of BINGO, and posted on our website.
For as little as $50, you can share in the sponsorship of a designer bag.
Bags and door prizes can be sponsored by an individual, group, team, or business; create your custom dedication by filling in the form below. You will be contacted to confirm your dedication details.
Friday, March 1, 2024
★ ★ ★
★TORY BURCH ★ KATE SPADE ★ MICHAEL KORS ★ COACH ★
10 GAMES ! 10 CHANCES TO WIN ! 10 NEW DESIGNER BAG PRIZES !
Please join us for a FUN night and support the
Highland Park Middle and High School sports programs!
Friday, March 1, 2024
Doors open: 6:30 p. m.
Games begin: 7:15 p.m.
Highland Park Community Center
220 S 6th Ave. Highland Park, NJ
LIKE IN PAST YEARS. . .
same low price, $35 per ticket
or purchase a table of 8 or 12 ★
Your ticket includes: Four bingo boards for all 10 games & door prize ticket & dauber (to mark your boards)
★ Designer Door prize drawings all night long.
Additional bingo boards may be purchased that night.
You must be 18 to play.
Please feel free to bring your own food and drink,
alcohol is permitted.
★ Please Note: if you need a table size not offered, purchase a table and also individual tickets to make the table size you need. Any order containing a table and individual tickets will be seated together. Once an individual ticket is in your cart you can change the quantity.
However, individuals purchasing tickets separately will not be made into a table. You must purchase as a group.
We look forward to seeing you March1
tickets now on sale!
All proceeds benefit the Highland Park Middle and High School sports programs